Need BBQ tips? It seems like every cookout is the same old burgers and dogs. Check out these great tips BBQ Tips.
The BBQ menu can include so much more than the usual lame burgers and dogs. Would you like to fire up your gathering with some mouthwatering morsels? The grilling tips below will surely spark up your taste buds.
BBQ Tips: Simple methods
- How to Grill Asparagus. Grilling asparagus not only enhances the flavor but also preserves its nutritional value. Learn this bbq tip now.
- How to Grill Baby Back Ribs. Whether you are using charcoal or gas, the key to mouthwatering ribs is to keep water between the flames and the meat.
- How to Grill Brisket. The secret to good brisket is a good cut of meat, and cooking the meat slowly is key.
- How to Grill Chicken. Chicken is tricky, but slow and easy wins the day.
- How to Grill Chicken Wings. Chicken wings are a party favorite. Cooking slowly on both sides and applying sauces after they are done will ensure flavorful and moist wings. This isn’t the only bbq tip we’ve got!
- How to Grill Corn on the Cob. Butter, season, and wrap in foil for great corn on the cob.
- How to Grill Fish. The secret to great grilled fish is to seal in the juices by searing.
- How to Grill Hamburgers. Cooking over a medium heat will allow the meat to cook through without burning.
- How to Grill Hot Dogs. Hot dogs are the easiest and fastest thing to grill; the key is to turn them several times.
Learn more bbq tips here…
- How to Grill Lamb. Though more expensive, lamb chops are easy to cook on the grill.
- How to Grill Lobster. Impress your friends and family with grilled lobster—yes, the whole lobster; it’s not as hard as it seems.
- How to Grill Oysters. The best way to grill oysters is to make sure they are alive to start and then keep them on their curved halves to keep the juices in.
- How to Grill Pork Chops. The key to great chops is a 6-hour marinade before cooking.
- How to Grill Potatoes. Potatoes are the most versatile and the most forgiving for grilling.
- How to Grill Ribs. To avoid drying, cook ribs at a medium temperature over indirect heat.
- How to Grill Sausages. Grill up perfect sausages on a low flame for a longer period of time.
- How to Grill Shrimp. Shrimp kabobs make any occasion festive; just don’t burn up the skewers.
- How to Grill Steak. For out of this world steaks, grill them from room temperature and don’t handle them too much.
- How to Grill Turkey. Though a little more complicated, a grilled turkey will make your festive occasions even more festive.
BBQ Tips Conclusion
Whether it’s shrimp or steak, potatoes or oysters, click above to check out our great BBQ Tips and grilling tips and impress your guests!
Read more for great tips!
Go to back iGrillBBQ.com Home Page from BBQ Tips